At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Active involvement in the innovation process
- Own set of responsibilities for couple projects within fabric softeners (laundry) category
- Strategic market analysis, update and administration of standard reporting (e.g. market share report)
- Creation of consumer and competitor profiles and helping in preparation of market research
- Independent steering with all e-commerce content projects
- Student that has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on marketing
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad
- Fluent English language skills are required, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Team-player with high level of independence
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- Availability as of June 2023 for preferably 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 23049201
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.