Fleet Coordinator / Fleet Coordinator
PNO Germany GmbH - Hamburg office
PNO is a trailer rental company from Scandinavia. We were founded in 1975 and are still a family business today. Our head office is in Copenhagen and we have offices in Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Holland and Poland.
Our goal is to drive the transition to sustainable freight and we believe that PNO can be an important part of the transformation in this industry.
In order to be able to serve our customers in the growing German market in the best possible way, we are looking for a new colleague for our operations department in our office in Hamburg.
About the job
We at PNO Germany are growing strongly in the German market and are therefore looking for a Fleet Coordinator for our operations team in Hamburg. We are a small committed team, who looks after a colleague with a technical understanding of the administrative fleet management of our trailers from registration to control. SYou work with the local team in Hamburg and with international colleagues to strengthen knowledge sharing and collaboration.
In close cooperation with our customers, team and workshops, you ensure cost-oriented and timely maintenance, repair and care of the trailers. Here you assess the effort/benefit, coordinate trailers and ensure the necessary documentation on our platform
You enjoy working with modern fleet programs and telematics systems and using them in day-to-day business
At PNO we are looking for bright minds who are curious and always looking for new ways to find the best possible solutions for our customers. In short, we are an organization looking for team players who bring their honest selves to work every day.
- Management of the trailer inventory
- Processing of vehicle registrations
- Order management and cost controlling of repair and maintenance work
- Orders of vehicle parts in cooperation with our partner workshops
- Organization of the maintenance and repair of our trailers
- Contact person for customers and workshops
- Scheduling vehicles and preparing for delivery and returns
- Administrative tasks such as maintaining master data, telematics systems and tire management
- Professional experience in the commercial vehicle industry (mechanic/service consultant), scheduling or fleet management is an advantage
- German & English language skills are required
- Independent and team-oriented way of working
- High level of initiative, diligence and reliability
- A committed and motivated team
- A large trailer fleet with a wide range of vehicle types and bodies
- Varied tasks as well as development and design opportunities
- Permanent employment contract and regulated working hours
- Attractive remuneration
- Ergonomic workstations
- Discounts for employees at service providers
How do I apply?
If you have any questions in advance, Sebastian Kneer will be happy to help you on +49 160 96437998, also via Whatsapp
Otherwise we look forward to receiving your informative application to [email protected]
PNO is committed to offering employees a non-discriminatory working environment. We are committed to working with people regardless of their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a person with a disability.
Art der Stelle: Vollzeit
- Betriebliche Weiterbildung
Arbeitsort: In person