At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Get deep insights on how pricing measure can impact the company’s results
- Gather data from different sources and combine them into meaningful reports
- Bring data driven analytics into concrete pricing actions in collaboration with a great multidisciplinary and international team
- Monitor prices and prepare price performance reviews
- Develop analyses to identify new pricing opportunities
- Contribute to pricing projects (e. g. introduction of new pricing tools, reports and pricing processes)
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of data sciences, business- or statistics-related studies, bachelor’s degree would be a plus
- Digital affinity and good knowledge of MS-office applications (Excel, VBA, Access), first experiences with business intelligence software as Sales BI, Business Warehouse, SAP, Tableau etc. are advantageous
- Fluent English language skills
- Analytical skills and a good sense for facts and figures
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded personality
- Availability for 6 months as of now
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 23049293
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.