At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be an inspiring role model for a passionate team and take over the responsibility for their talent management
- In close collaboration with senior management derive data and analytics targets from strategic business goals and define measures of success for high-value data and analysis opportunities
- Design proof-of-concepts and create plans for data products that are in line with Henkel's global data and analytics strategy and guidelines
- Guide development and execution of the validation of business case assumptions
- Steer the optimization of IT projects end-to-end (including evaluation and design, build, test, implementation, operation stages)
- Oversee Henkel's process and systems standards within the domain (incl. compliance to corporate standards, IT standards)
- Ensure close collaboration and further alignment within all other units within Henkel dx
- Regularly review the existing product portfolio and take choices to keep, enhance or decommission solutions and products
- Shape your career with various trainings, rotation and development programs while enjoying several employee benefits
- Master’s degree in relevant field (e.g., computer science, physics, mathematics)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in data engineering or IT
- Proven track record of delivering IT & analytics projects from business need via prototype to value generating solution
- Great experience with cross-functional teams and able to create one-team mentality across regions and functions
- Strong business acumen and ability to collaborate closely with non-technical teams
- Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and translate them into relevant tasks for your team
- Excellent presentation skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
JOB ID: 23049051
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.